lightweight and eco-friendly alternative to traditional concrete bases for
sheds, cabins and greenhouses.
• Quick and easy to install
• New & Updated interlocking grids - No more Eco Pins!
• Lightweight, strong and durable
• Ventilates your shed base keeping it dry
• Easy to cut to size using a handsaw
• Reusable and recyclable
• Instant soak away for greenhouses
• Major savings on concrete bases
• Made from 100% recycled plastic
• Multiple design options
Installing your EcoBase
Prepare a level area. EcoBase can be laid directly onto grass, soil, builders
sand or pea gravel.
out your EcoBase on top of the membrane. Cut to size if necessary. Each grid
simply interlocks with one another.
your EcoBase to be the same size as your shed (No pea gravel required).
your EcoBase to be larger than your shed and fill the excess EcoBase with pea
gravel to create a French drain which helps to prevent splash back of rain
water and soil debris onto your timbers.
Adding pea gravel to your Greenhouse EcoBase creates an instant soak away.
Secure your greenhouse to the EcoBase using plastic ties.
Filling the EcoBase with pea gravel creates a firm stable base for small log
cabins and timber buildings.
Made from UV stabilised 100% recycled plastic. Each grid is: 500mm x 500mm x
50mm. Weight: 1.8kg per grid. Crushability: 185 tonnes m2. Each grid holds
approximately 16.5kg of 10mm pea gravel.